BLOGS FOR CAD & BIM DESIGNERS AND USERS
(CAD) Computer Aided Design,
In old traditional way drafting Was focusing on 2D only and 3-D was using as modern model making,
By using the CAD software such as VECTORWORKS AUTOCAD, STAD PRO, BIM, E TABS, PRIMAVERA, REVIT ARCHITECTURE, REVIT STRUCTURE, REVIT MEP, 3DS MAX, CIVIL 3D, SKETCH UP, V RAY, LUMION, NAVIS. and other CAD programs allow the designer to:
- Switch between 2D (2D) and 3D (3D) views.
- Zoom in and out to get close-up and far photos.
- Rotate photos to view from different perspectives.
- Image scaling: When you change a value, the related values are automatically adjusted.
- Dealing with the shape of images: changing one part of the image changes the entire image automatically.
One of the best benefits of CAD software is the ability to automate 3D and integrate different pieces and slices of the same product in with relations with one another.
designed for a 3D design for a broader range like architecture or other engineering disciplines.
which makes it easy to provide additional functionality without modifying the platform
it contains many components for drawing 2D shapes or extracting design details from the model to create 2D production drawings.